Thursday 30 October 2014

Hello!



Hi There!

I am Rhonda Leith, the new team leader at the Learning Shop.  I am responsible for adult literacy across the whole of South Ayrshire, as well as Community Learning and Development in the Troon and Prestwick areas.

I started out as a volunteer with the team here about 12 years ago and just loved it!  Since then I worked in youth work, adult learning and community development across Scotland (from Aberdeen to Glasgow).

For the last two years I've been working in the Carrick area for South Ayrshire Council.  I’m really pleased to have joined the team here at such an exciting time, with the shop re-opening and some new projects starting.  They have made me very welcome and are doing some wonderful work!

Its been lovely to meet some of you learners and tutors over the past few weeks, and I look forward to meeting even more of you over the coming months.

Best wishes
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment