Monday 2 March 2015

A lovely success story


I studied so hard for the Life in the UK test but just couldn't get enough to pass - I was so disappointed that I failed the test twice by just a few marks and didn't know what else I could do to improve.
Then I realised I couldn't study alone because I needed more explanation.
Luckily Ann reassured me that this was normal and arranged for a learning shop tutor to help me.
I saw my tutor Marlene twice and week and the difference she made was amazing. She was so patient and helpful, she explained things really well and made me sit lots of practice tests which I passed easily.
This really gave me the confidence to try again.  And guess what, I passed!
I will never forget that moment when I finally had the pass certificate in my hand.
My wife was so proud of me and my mum cried when I called her to tell her the good news.
All that time and test fees were finally worth it. Three days later I got my ILR and look forward to getting my British Citizenship soon.
Thank you Learning Shop.
Hamdi Zenati

No comments:

Post a Comment